Saturday, November 30, 2013

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C214

Good Morning Stampers!

It's my last Saturday as your hostess, hope you had as much fun as I had!

I would like to challenge you to make a Thinking of you card but also to send it to someone!

For me, it is always so special to get a card in the mail, so let's send some love around!

A big thank you to Vikki, our guest designer for this month!

Happy Crafting, Anja

If you decide to play along with us upload the card to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C214. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Inlinkz so that everyone else can see it too. 



Now let's see what the "Crazies" have come up with this week....




Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer



Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits



Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Vicki Parson - Stamp Smiles
(November Guest Designer)

Sarah Gough - thINKingstamps


Anja de Regt-StampingAnja



Peggy~ Artfulljourney


Betty Wright-  Crafting With Betty



KelliJo




2 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Thank you so much for inviting me along in your challenges this month as a guest designer! I have had so much and enjoyed my time creating with you all! :) BIG HUGS

Northern Girl Crafts said...

Love all the cards I see! TFS!